From September: Prospectuses are available in partner schools or direct from the College upon request. Alternatively, the website has a read online version and a PDF download.
- Open Evening: Wednesday 19th October 2016
- Open Morning: Saturday 4th February 2017
- Final Open Evening: Tuesday 9th May 2017
Careers and Further Education evenings
- Autumn and Spring terms: College staff visit schools to take part in Careers and Further Education evenings.
- January: Prospective students are invited on a school basis to visit the College and to meet staff and students.
Submission of application forms
- Application forms from students in partner schools should normally be submitted to the College through the schools.
- All other applicants should apply directly to the College via our on-line application form.
- There will be no closing date for the receipt of applications but we strongly advise you to submit your application by Monday 20th February 2017 to ensure the offer of a place in September.
- March, April and May: Interviews are usually held in partner schools.
- February onwards: Applicants from schools other than partner schools are interviewed at College.
Offers of a place will normally be made at interview.
- Thursday 24th August 2017: GCSE Results are published.
- Wednesday 30th August 2017: Enrolment and induction for new students begins.